Monday, September 11, 2017

Experiment of waking up early

Being a perennial procastinator, waking up late or waking up without the target in mind came naturally to me.  I used to wake up early but later retire to bed only to wake up later and having a blurr of what just happened when I woke up, over and over. I became very conscious of the time I was wasting by sleeping in this prime time - time in lost productivity, early morning times where the mind is fresh to do creative work which were better off being used for dreaming. Reading many blogs, following Forbes achievers and other motivational stuff gave me the idea of waking up early, like super early at around 4 to 5 AM time.

My aim till now is to:

  • Read or write something from 4 to 5
  • Finish off some work by 8.
  • Work from 9 to 6
  • Fitness, other social committments 
Hope to carry on this habit daily and staying motivated to achieve what I aspire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment